Sep 20, 2020
I asked some of our past guests to share their answers to seven questions, so that we could hear some unique perspectives on how different farms and farmers across the country are faring during the wild year that is 2020. Joe Koopsen, Jordan Green, and Ben Grimes all shared their answers to the following questions:
1. What kind of changes came in March within each of your market
streams? (Percentages or other way of describing it are fine)
2. When was the peak of pandemic buying for your farm business? Where are you now in relationship to the peak and the pre-pandemic status quo?
3. What strategies have you been using to hold onto your new customers?
4. What have you done to adapt in order to meet the demand in production, distribution and marketing?
5. What are your guesses for what the future might look like?
6. How are you, your family doing, adapting?
7. Anything else you want to add?
Thanks again for everyone participating. Good luck out there with any and all future fluctuations!